Wednesday, July 27, 2011

First glimpse of ‘Bodyguard’

The first look of one of the most awaited films of this year, ‘Bodyguard’ was released recently. The film has Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor in the lead roles. One of the high points of the film is an item number by Katrina Kaif
StarBuzz Weekly, Toronto-Jul 26, 2011 – After WANTED, DABANGG and READY, Salman Khan is all set to please his fans with yet another film, ‘BODYGUARD’. The handsome actor will be seen in a highly stylized avatar in the film which is a remake of the Malayalam film of the same name. The romantic action film has Kareena Kapoor as the female lead opposite Salman. Katrina Kaif has a cameo in the film as well as an item number. The film is produced by Salman’s brother-in-law, Atul Agnihotri and is directed by Siddique. The film will be in theatres on 31st August.  

The first look of the film was released amidst much fanfare in the presence of the lead pair of the film. Being his benevolent self, Salman asked Shera, his personal bodyguard of fifteen years to do the honours of unveiling the first look of the film at a Juhu multiplex.  An overwhelmed Shera said, “This is a very big honour that bhai (Salman) has given me by giving me an opportunity to release his film's promo. I have been with bhai for 15 years now. I used to tell bhai that I can take a bullet for him. But the reality is that he protects his close ones so much that even he can take a bullet for them. He is the real life bodyguard," Shera told reporters. Salman will be seen wearing the same uniform that the employees of his personal bodyguard agency wear. Salman, who is very close to his personal bodyguard Shera, has used his name on the uniform too. The superstar turned down an offer of Rs. 7 crore to wear a certain security company's uniform.

At the event the superstar said: "I can trust him (Shera) with everything - with money, girls, family and even my life. He is very trustworthy. Apart from guarding me, his duty has also been to go with every girl who has been in my life. I knew he will take good care of them wherever they go." While Kareena said, "Shera has known me since I was 10 years old. And today, he is launching the promo of my film. He has known me before I was an actress, so it is a very special moment. It's all thanks to Salman," said the actress.

Check out the first look of ‘Bodyguard’ only on NyooTV.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment